26 November 2008

Feliz Dia de dar Gracias!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Ahh, where do I begin. Tonight the program is giving us an "American Thanksgiving dinner" at some fancy schmancy hotel. I also heard that they give us a ridiculous amount of wine. Should be interesting given that our teachers will be dining with us. I heard that one year Tony (one of my teachers from ILP who said he looked more like a "brian") got ridiculously drunk and went out with all of the students. AHAHAHA! Ooooh Tony, you would. Hopefully we can get Basilio and Gabriel talking about the olden days--they are both way too cool for the UB.




To everyone at home, I miss you all and wish I could be home for the day to be with you all! INFINITE thank you's to my parents for helping me realize my dream of traveling the world. Thank you to my entire support group at home and new friends in Spain who patiently deal with my mood swings. I would literally be lost without all of you! Mom & Dad, you guys are the best parents a girl could ever ask for. I'm so lucky my soul was dropped off where it was! Ryan & Jordan, I miss you waaaay more than you will ever know! Even though this Christmas season will probably be really hard for me, it's nice to know that I'll have my fabulous cousins Allie and Jessie with me and that I'll be home with you all in all the years to come!

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for all of you!

¡SALUD!

(yeah, i totally drew that)

=)


No comments: